Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Proposal cum Birthday Celebrations

Yes! I am tying the knots.
And NO! I am not pregnant.

Firstly, i will like to day a big Thank you to everyone who plays a part for my birthday as well as the proposal.
And a big thank you to dear dear for the planning.

I love the Celestial proposal ring!!
I had 3 birthday celebrations this year!!
2 at party world and 1 with my family in my house at Hougang!

Let's take a look at the pics~

This is my first celebrations with Dear Dear, Jos, Andezu, Babe, Jason, Carrier & Michael.

Blue Roses, my favourite!
Smile!
Celestial!
Close up view
Proposal must have!!
Moi Birthday cake from Dear Dear~
Smiley~
Trying to show my ring~ haha
What's dear dear doing? ^_^
Frens! (Our photographer - Jos made a big "xi shen" that's y he is not in the pic!)
And here's the second celebration at my house with all my family members cum cousin.

Moi birthday cake & pressie~
HeeHee~
Mummy, Grandma, Bro and all~~Aunties too~
Make a wish.. lalala~~

And now, my third celebration @ party world with moi frens~~

Tiramisu~
^_^
Wish n wish n wish~Moi kor so serious.. haha

Thank you everyone who made it a point to remember my birthday~

0 comments: